This Page

has been moved to new address

This is the stuff that floats my boat.....

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
random and pressing details: This is the stuff that floats my boat.....

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

This is the stuff that floats my boat.....

this pic is sooooo not me....


Ok, in essence, I'm a really simple person. (Not a simpleton... don't make me come getchu!)
Today was a me day. I totally love me days! And I learned something about myself....

It doesn't take a whole lot to make me sublimely happy! Here is what floats my boat and why.

1. Going to the dentist for my 6 month check up.
I walk in, sit in the chair, and the nice lady makes my teeth all sparkly clean! My mouth feels wonderful to me! I didn't hardly wanna eat and mess up my nice pristine choppers. But I'm a fatgirl, y'all.... so I got over that. And yes, I am profoundly grateful for my good dental insurance.

2. Mani/Pedi
It's sandal weather. Can't be going around like Crusty McKnarlyfeets. And if you do the toenails, well, you gotta do the hands. Even did the wax dip on the hands.... ahhhhhh.... paradise.

3. Facial
The at home, mixed in the kitchen, organic variety... now my pores are clear as a bell!

4. Touching up the roots
I'm going grey.... sue me. In my defense, my dad's ppl all grey really young. I've been covering this mess for going on 25 years and I'm only 41....

And I did all this for my own satisfaction (well, except the dental thing, I did that for basic dental health, it was time, and my own satisfaction).

So, bottom line, grooming floats my boat! Being clean and neat and smelling good! I find daily bliss in taking a shower (usually twice a day, actually). And don't we all know a few ppl who could do with a dose of grooming and personal hygiene? I don't get that... you know, why some ppl act like they're all allergic to soap, water and a nice fluffy towel. But that's a post for another day.

For now being well groomed myself is enough! Let me bask in the glory of squeeky cleanliness!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home