This Page

has been moved to new address

I Better Never Hear "I Can't" from My Son....

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
random and pressing details: I Better Never Hear "I Can't" from My Son....

Saturday, June 27, 2009

I Better Never Hear "I Can't" from My Son....


I came across this story on another blog I follow. This young lady has been homeless all her life. And yet somehow managed to keep herself on track, graduate high school, and not only be accepted at some of the top universities in the nation (most of the Ivy League schools, matter of fact), but earned herself a FULL RIDE at Harvard. So the next time I hear Eli telling me he can't do something.....

KA-POW!!

I'mma whip out this story and tell him "ION'T WANNA HEAR IT!! Now get that homework done and clean your room.... and while you're at it, you best be praising the Lord you got it so good!"

Thanks for the inspiration, Khadijah Williams! Read the story on the link or go to the LA Times online and check it out.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home