This Page

has been moved to new address

A little redecorating....

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
random and pressing details: A little redecorating....

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

A little redecorating....


Just for no good reason, I changed things up here on the ol' blog. I'll probably change the colors again, but I think I'm ok with the layout. The thing is, despite my love for everything internet, I'm really pretty, well.... backwards when it comes to actually doing stuff that isn't virtually idiot proof. I was pretty proud of myself for figuring out how to change the colors on a predesigned template. I'm so glad the Google/Blogger ppl are so accomodating to those of us just above "knucklehead" status in our web design savvy. Lemme know what ya think!

1 Comments:

Blogger Naturally Alise said...

Lemme know if you need any help, I am the resident ePosse computer nerd... I LOVE projects! :)

July 1, 2009 at 8:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home