This Page

has been moved to new address

Truly random....life saving hairhats!!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
random and pressing details: Truly random....life saving hairhats!!

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Truly random....life saving hairhats!!

My bestest best friend, Shannan, sent me a link to this YouTube video.  I had to share it with three of my favorite ppl on Twitter--ThePBG, Luvvie, and Alise.  You see, I have verged on urinary incontinence laughing at their hair humor for months now.  Roasting everyone from the models on ANTM to one another, they have covered just about every aspect of the hairhat, hair wrongness and follicular follies.  This video was begging to be sent.  I submit it for your approval.....   the bulletproof hairhat.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger The Pretty Brown Girl said...

This is the hairhat from Jesus. Holy Hair Weave!!

Amaaaaaing Lace(front), how sweet the weave
That save a wretch like meeeeee!
I once was bald, but now I'm crowned
Was glued but now I have string.

*rocks back n' forth, holdin' myself and hummin'*

March 9, 2009 at 2:03 AM  
Blogger amymay said...

And the choir says "AMEN!!"

March 9, 2009 at 9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home