This Page

has been moved to new address

McDonald's Drive Thru and High People Do Not Mix

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
random and pressing details: McDonald's Drive Thru and High People Do Not Mix

Friday, March 5, 2010

McDonald's Drive Thru and High People Do Not Mix

So yesterday, I'm headed to work.  I work evenings now, so it's about 1pm.  I decide to stop at MickeyD's for a quick bite that I can eat on the way.  Yeah....



Problem with that plan is the silver Toyota in front of me.  I can see that there are four people in the car. It was a nice day in the cornfield, so my window was down.  The Toyota pulls up to the speaker, and the chick driving starts ordering.  Then she starts giggling like an idiot at something (??).  Then a white Chevy pulls up in the parking lot along side the passenger side of the Toyota.


At that point, I realize this is gonna be an ordeal.

So Giggle Girl is ordering half the menu.  Driver of the Chevy is out of her car, leaning in the passenger window of the Toyota, handing someone some money.  Driver gets back in the Chevy and leaves.  I hear Giggle Girl say "Ummm.... yeah.... and a large fry and that's it I think."  So I'm now thinking, maybe this won't be so bad.

But no.

The Toyota pulls up about 18 inches, and a white boy with dreds (this is one of my all time biggest pet peeves, btw!) proceeds to lean out the back driver side window, and begin his own monumental munchie order...

*sigh*


I am deeply regretting the choice I made to pull into this drive thru.  And the sad part is, it's one of those that is bordered by a concrete barrier on one side and the building on the other.... so I'm trapped like a rat.
Then I hear Dred Boy say the following, "Okay, on my second order...." followed by more hysterical laughter from inside the car.


By this time, I have decided in my judgemental mind realized  "These jokers are high as a mug..."

So the ordering phase is over for the Toyota, and they pull away from the speaker.  I pull up, give my 5 second order--coz I'm in my right mind, know what I wanna order, and have places to go dammit--and pull up.  All acceptable drive thru etiquette, thankyouverymuch!

And what do you think I see??

If you said the heffa driving the Chevy being handed food out the front passenger window of the Toyota, you get a gold star with a handful of glitter!  That's right, the Chevy hadn't left... just drove around to the other side of the building, parked, and waited on the Toyota to reach the window.

WTF??? Who does this? How the hell you gonna be too lazy to order and pick up your own damn food in a drive thru?  Did it not take more effort to get out the car and retrieve your isht from the other car than it would to have ordered and driven thru to get it yourself?  I dunno... maybe heffa's gas was on E or somethin'... but it didn't make sense to me!

When I finally reach the window, I have the most irritated, puzzled look on my face.  I know this because the chick who hands me my food says, "Yeah... I don't get it either... Have a nice day, and come back again."

Moral of the story....

If you're high, GO IN to order.  If you get trapped behind high people in the drive thru, be prepared to wait, and don't try to make things make sense.

In the immortal words of Jeff Spicoli  "People on 'ludes should NOT drive!!"

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home