This Page

has been moved to new address

Hold it down, lil' man!!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
random and pressing details: Hold it down, lil' man!!

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Hold it down, lil' man!!

I got seriously irritated in my attempts at figuring out my Christmas present..... so being me, I said screw this I'll come back to it later. Then I went over to one of my fave blogs, Oh, Hell Nawl to catch up on what I missed. And I came across this seriously funny vid.  I've said it before, and I'll say it again... little boys LOVE their Mommas! I can see Eli pullin' some stuff like this. That's ok. Lil' man just settin' the ground rules!

Enjoy.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home