This Page

has been moved to new address

Yes, I am aware I'm too easily amused. Got a problem with that?

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
random and pressing details: Yes, I am aware I'm too easily amused. Got a problem with that?

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Yes, I am aware I'm too easily amused. Got a problem with that?

Ok, I really took it hard when Billy Mays bit the dust last year. I mean who's gonna hard sell me sh*t I don't need now?
Vince, that's who. And Vince... Yeah, way funnier in a remix than old Billy.
"Slap deez," says Vince!

In the second vid, skip to 1:59 or so to see Biff from accounting doing some pretty impressive moves for a white guy!

I'll be back later with a real post. This was just some random crap that got me chuckling early today.




Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home