This Page

has been moved to new address

Stuff, stuff and more stuff....

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
random and pressing details: Stuff, stuff and more stuff....

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Stuff, stuff and more stuff....

Lots going on in the real day to day world of AmyMay... And although the sheer numbers are underwhelming, there are a few people who have asked why I haven't been blogging lately.

To both of you, I apologize. I'll be back on my game soon. There are just a few things that I hafta deal with... mundane and boring things. So I'm taking a page out of Ms. Alise's book and taking a brief hiatus from my online life. I won't be gone long.

In the meantime...

Here's some foolishness for your perusal.








By the way... did I mention I got pulled over the other night?

2 Comments:

Blogger Naturally Alise said...

*clears throat* "I missssssssssss youuuuuu, I'm talking to you Aaammmmmyyyyyyyy, I miss youuuu..." (had an Aaron Hall moment)

October 8, 2009 at 10:41 AM  
Blogger amymay said...

Long as it's not an Aaron Neville moment... I can't see you with that mole...

October 14, 2009 at 9:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home