This Page

has been moved to new address

Hello, World... what's good?

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
random and pressing details: Hello, World... what's good?

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Hello, World... what's good?


So I've been rippin' n runnin' around lately. Haven't stopped for ANY foolery for weeks now, and I'm in withdrawal!!

So a synopsis of my latest activities is a totally pointless exercise, because it's all boring, dull, lackluster stuff. The only thing of any real interest is something that's totally not ready to be blogged about... yet.

But I wanted to mention a couple things that have caught my attention... just in passing.

First, someone at VH1 decided it would be a good idea to do a second season of For the Love of RayJay. I can only assume it's the same genius who keeps shoving Real and Chance down America's throats.

Next, Eddie Griffin is on TV whining about being broke but looking like he's doing better than me. Really??? Cry me a river. Is he really still relevant?

And... if you get pulled over on interstate 57 near Ullin, IL at about 1 am on a Sunday nite, don't tell the state trooper you are on your way home from Memphis. He only will then ask to search your car. Apparently, there is something sinister about that.

Ok, so that's not much of a post. It's not even funny. However, it is what it is... just a way of sayin' I'M BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!!!!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home