This Page

has been moved to new address

Now there's Side-Eye greatness in my Gmail....

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
random and pressing details: Now there's Side-Eye greatness in my Gmail....

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Now there's Side-Eye greatness in my Gmail....

Relentless pursuit of the perfect side eye... this is my never ending mission. It is more than a hobby, more than a passion. It is my calling. Fortunately for me, I have some amazing friends who not only understand my obsession, they enable it!! For that I love them forever...


So, in my last post, you got to meet Side-Eye Dog



Side-Eye Dog's magnificence was added to my lifespace by ThePBG.  Peebz also dropped this gem of Side-eyery in my @Replies:


I don't know what the baby snowbunny did but, ummm... she might not wanna keep sitting there all vulnerable and oblivious n shxt.  I'm just sayin'.... That consideration aside, will you just LOOK at the child! Side-eyes of this magnitude aren't made, they're born. This level of Side-eyery is a gift! I just hope that she is being mentored and led well in the Way of the Side-Eye!  


Then today.... oh, my! In my Gmail, I find this treasure:



LordGodJesusInHeaven....iHollered!

Yes!!! It's Crownie McLocsface!! And with this Side-eye, I can "hear" the puzzled exclamation.... "Da hell???" Yeah, it's that awesome that I'm having auditory hallucinations, y'all. Hallucinations!!! How incredible is that?

Got a great Side-eye? Leave me a link in the comments!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home