This Page

has been moved to new address

Side-Eye Glory in my @Replies....

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
random and pressing details: Side-Eye Glory in my @Replies....

Monday, September 20, 2010

Side-Eye Glory in my @Replies....

Hey, y'all! The greatest thing just happened to me!!! And it's all thanks to ThePBG!! (I lubs ThePeebz!!!)
Yesterday, the Twitter had eaten all of my @Replies. So while Mr. Man and I watched Monday Night Football (ok, he was watching, I was pestering Blackie Chan...), I decided to check and see if the Tuhh-wittuhhh had decided to give them back.  And it had... a few.

But the really great part was the new @Replies that had appeared


Well... of course I had to investigate... And what I discovered was more precious than unicorn tears, more glittery than pixie-dust, more uplifting than phoenix wings.

What I discovered, was Supreme Side-Eye Dog

Behold, and weep!


Supreme Side-Eye Dog has earned the distinction of being the only canine in the Side-Eye Hall of Fame, and only the second non-human member.


WTF Cat Proudly welcomes you, 
Side-Eye Dog!

Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Beez said...

Luhmayo!!!

September 21, 2010 at 12:14 AM  
Blogger The Pretty Brown Girl said...

Yes! My nomination made it!!

September 21, 2010 at 12:19 AM  
Blogger amymay said...

@Peebz--You are awesome! I'm just overcome with the Side-Eye magnificence!

September 21, 2010 at 5:52 AM  
Anonymous Naturally Alise said...

Le Mow! (Take that Beez!)

September 21, 2010 at 11:45 AM  
Blogger amymay said...

Alice, get an avatar!

September 21, 2010 at 10:36 PM  
Blogger Crown R0yal said...

BUHWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

September 22, 2010 at 1:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home