This Page

has been moved to new address

random facelift

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
random and pressing details: random facelift

Thursday, June 24, 2010

random facelift

This post serves no purpose except to state the obvious.  I changed the looks of things around here.  I'm not ready to follow my eTwin Alise over to WordPress.  I'll stick to my comfort zone over here at Blogger... It's nice and simple.  Like me.  Yeah, I said it.

Anyhoo... I really wanted the background to be a cornfield, but the best I could find on the design page was a wheat field.  Close enough.  It's rural.  

Leave me a comment, let me know what you think.  I will probably be adding some pages and features later, but it will definitely hafta wait until summer semester is over.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home