This Page

has been moved to new address

A little homework, a little G-Chat....

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
random and pressing details: A little homework, a little G-Chat....

Sunday, June 6, 2010

A little homework, a little G-Chat....

I'm starting to think I ought to rename this blog "Chronicles of an Old Bish in School Again," but naw... I'd hafta change too many links.  Anyway, as I worked on my web based class assignments tonight, the g-chat box popped up, and there was my eTwin!!  Yay!  She was excited that the Bull City Slam Team won SouthernFried Poetry Slam... AGAIN!!  Woot!!  Her hunnybunny Elliot Axiom is a member of the team... Go EL!!!!


Anyhooooo....  Amy + Alise + g-chat = silly.  Enjoy.


This first screen shot is at the end of the segue from one topic to another.... her typing something I was just about to type, me telling her to get out of my head, her refusal to vacate the premises....




Now here I go telling her what kind of conundrums I am charged to address:




And the punchline...



Well, that's what we use it for!!


Have a ratchetness filled week, y'all!! I'll be checking in now and again...

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home