This Page

has been moved to new address

And what you didn't know is that I'm just getting started!!!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
random and pressing details: And what you didn't know is that I'm just getting started!!!

Friday, April 30, 2010

And what you didn't know is that I'm just getting started!!!

So here we are at post number 101.  You might think that I would be running out of things to say.  You would be wrong.  I'm pretty sure I will never run out of random!  I'm having too much fun here in my lil' corner of the innanets to stop now!


This week is a special week for my eTwin, the poetic, awesome NaturallyAlise and I.  It's our BornDay Week! (Yes, we get a whole week to celebrate coz we are awesome and whatnot.)  So, in honor of the best week in the entire year, Alise and I are swapping posts on each other's blogs.  I am sure there will be more foolishment in the works, we just haven't finished plotting out how we're gonna  scam cool presents out of unsuspecting strangers  make this BornDay Week memorable.  One thing I know for sure is that we are gonna revisit the Side-Eye Hall of Honor.  I have a few more Side-Eyes of Greatness to share with you... I've only held off on that this long because some of my honorees have yet to get me a picture (I'm lookin' at YOU, Luvvie!!)  That will probably be on Wednesday.  Then Thursday and Friday will be the BornDay tributes.... or somesuch nonsense.


So be sure to check back in this week... coz you love me. 
And I'm cute.  

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home