This Page

has been moved to new address

STD's Are NOT Sexy... No Matter How "Spectacular" the Sex Was

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
random and pressing details: STD's Are NOT Sexy... No Matter How "Spectacular" the Sex Was

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

STD's Are NOT Sexy... No Matter How "Spectacular" the Sex Was

Okay, so I worked a day shift today, and when I got home, I kissed my kid, changed clothes and checked my Facebook.  


One of my FB friends, Van had posted a YouTube link.  He had posted a video commentary/PSA in response to Kiely Williams' music video on YouTube for her song "Spectacular."  Now, I'm not gonna recap what he said.  I'm not gonna try to say it better or more politely.  Because I happen to think he did more than an excellent job of breakin' it down.  I'm only gonna direct your attention to the sidebar and ask you to click on the Red Pump.  


Attitudes like the one Miss Kiely expresses in her song... umm... yeah.  That's kinda what makes the Red Pump Project necessary in the first place.  C'mon, ladies... let's do better.  Know your status.  Know your partner's status.  Hell, know your partner!! Protect yourself.

See the videos below for the full story.  Warning before you play the videos, though:  They're both R rated. The first for subject matter and sexual triflingness and hosh*t.  The second for Van's potty mouth!





Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home