This Page

has been moved to new address

Imagine my chagrin....

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
random and pressing details: Imagine my chagrin....

Monday, May 31, 2010

Imagine my chagrin....

I want to blog.  Honest to socks, I do.  I promise.  But summer semester starts tomorrow.  I logged into Blackboard today to check the syllabus for one of my classes.  And what do you think I found? Hmmm... It's okay.  I'll wait.

I found that my online class already has the first test posted.  So instead of writing a real post, I will be reading.

Don't miss me too much.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Naturally Alise said...

sigh.... school has torn us apart ***dramatically faints*** ****wakes up****, but you gotta better yourself or some shit like that... sigh

May 31, 2010 at 10:31 PM  
Blogger amymay said...

Ladies and Gentlemen, a round of applause for Oscar Winner, Dramatic McThespianface! o_O

May 31, 2010 at 10:42 PM  
Blogger littlepretendnurse said...

Much luck to you Miss Amy.

May 31, 2010 at 11:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home