This Page

has been moved to new address

The Title's in the Mail!!!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
random and pressing details: The Title's in the Mail!!!

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

The Title's in the Mail!!!


I hate to say it, but at the age of 35, I purchased my first brand new car.  And it isn't anything special.... Just a Chevy Cavalier 4 door.  Small, easy on the gas, practical.  It's all I need.  Well, with the purchase came a monthly car payment that was a little more than I had prior to that on my gently used, dearly loved SUV.   So, finally, at the age of 40, I made my last car payment today!!   That means a little extra money in the boy's college fund each month.  A little more in the savings, and maybe a couple fewer shifts each month.  

This is a feeling to be relished! Savored! Enjoyed!

It is amazing how great it is to be free from just one bill!  (Trust me, there are still plenty more to sponge up my money!)

But tonight, I'm taking an easy breath coz that beyotch it paid off!!

3 Comments:

Blogger KindredSmile said...

Congrats diva - I'm a long way from that sweet, sweet freedom, but it's good to know the feeling!

April 23, 2009 at 9:49 AM  
Blogger Luvvie said...

Congratulations, Amykins!!!! *takes a swig of Bailey in celebration*

April 25, 2009 at 12:39 AM  
Blogger amymay said...

Thanks for the congrats....mmmmm, Bailey's sounds pretty good right about now!

April 25, 2009 at 2:37 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home